Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Needs Some Advice

futzy

I'm looking to lower my is200 as at there's a huge gap between the wheel and the arch ive been told that a 40mm lowering set will drop nicely but im looking for new alloys preferably 18" will this be ok? AND i'm after fitting a spoiler any ideas?

Im not after much lol cheers

I'm looking to lower my is200 as at there's a huge gap between the wheel and the arch ive been told that a 40mm lowering set will drop nicely but im looking for new alloys preferably 18" will this be ok? AND i'm after fitting a spoiler any ideas?

Yes drop will be ok, but when you getting new wheels make sure you get the correct off set.

Lots and lots of spoiler, what sort you like ? hoop, small lip ?

Yes drop will be ok, but when you getting new wheels make sure you get the correct off set.

Lots and lots of spoiler, what sort you like ? hoop, small lip ?

Hi sorry im not sure what you mean about the off set?????

also not sure weather to go for white alloys or silver

im not after a small spoiler or a huge one something inbetween any sugestions

Hi sorry im not sure what you mean about the off set?????

There's some technical info about wheel/tyre sizes in this thread

I didn't know exactly what the "offset" meant either, but Wiki has an article explaining it here. Any wheels that you look at will have a specified offset. Combining this with the fact that you need five-stud wheels, should narrow down your options somewhat.