Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Return Of 24

Parthiban

I love 24, so awesome on so many levels - a normal guy who is practically superhuman, saves the US and the world several times over, and yet is still always on the run from the government! Fantastic! :D

Can't wait for day 7 to begin!

I love 24, so awesome on so many levels - a normal guy who is practically superhuman, saves the US and the world several times over, and yet is still always on the run from the government! Fantastic! :D

Can't wait for day 7 to begin!

he is almost the prodigal son of a cross breed of the hulk and the Ateam!!!!

Was well impressed with it though... but its funny... as im sure now that obama will be suceeded by a female president now.. as 24 seems to predict the future of the presidency!

Chuffed this morning - my Season 1-6 box set turned up this morning (present for someone for xmas) - Ordered it from Hong Kong - took a bit of a flyer as ridiculously cheap compared to the prices here - and the website was down as of Monday so thought I'd just lost my money.....but turned up this morning - all perfect..... ;)

i bought a lost season 1&2 boxset from HK once.. looked perfect..

then.. i put it next to another one and some things were just not exactly right..

Was a damn good fake, but a fake none the less.. even had celophane wrapping and stickers..

holograms were quite good but not perfect.. shows the lengths they will go to get your money

so this 2 hour thing....is the the start of the season 7 or is it like a film....

i got it but not had time to watch

Yeah it's the start of Day 7 :)

he is almost the prodigal son of a cross breed of the hulk and the Ateam!!!!

Was well impressed with it though... but its funny... as im sure now that obama will be suceeded by a female president now.. as 24 seems to predict the future of the presidency!

Lol, and you're right - I'm not sure if they wrote that story line when they thought that Hilary Clinton had a better chance of winning the presidency..........

All the more reason jack Bauer should be president, he has all the answers! :lol:

Dying to see this!

Totally spoilt by adverts though - this is the kinda show that has to be watched in one shot so usually I try and wait for DVD.

BUT in the meantime....anyone know where I can find a streaming link? :whistling:

All my regular ones have had the content removed!! :crybaby:

i bought a lost season 1&2 boxset from HK once.. looked perfect..

then.. i put it next to another one and some things were just not exactly right..

Was a damn good fake, but a fake none the less.. even had celophane wrapping and stickers..

holograms were quite good but not perfect.. shows the lengths they will go to get your money

Some of the copies out there are made in the same factory alongside the originals - you'd never know the difference :D

I used to import VCDs about 10 years ago which I loved before broadband became popular and made it a lot easier to get stuff!

There's a fella on the local car boot sells the silvers and some are good and some are absolute *******! Not bothering after the last film I picked up was in Russian - couldn't understand it :)

The S7 preview is on the net alongside the extended cut of Redemption from the American DVD - think it hits the shelves next week over here?