Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Irish Prices To Change Is220

just a quick enquiry to see if anyone can tell me what kind of price tey are being charged to change up. mine is 06 220 wit 50000 kilometeres, base model wit metallic, looking for same again for 2009 as unlike a lot of 220 owners i really liked d car, always got mid 40's on econemy and never had rattles

Be prepared for a shock as since June the diesels have come down by thousands and are on a new cheap road tax so your '06 will not be easy to sell on.... i'd guess they'll offer you around 20-23K as a trade in ...

ring them and report back :)

just a quick enquiry to see if anyone can tell me what kind of price tey are being charged to change up. mine is 06 220 wit 50000 kilometeres, base model wit metallic, looking for same again for 2009 as unlike a lot of 220 owners i really liked d car, always got mid 40's on econemy and never had rattles

i changed my 06 220d metallic mm (20000 miles) in september ( ordered in may) was told that the metallic and mm were worth zilch. was given €27000 part exchange so i dropped about €11000 on the base model plus i had to pay for the mm which i got again because i cant live without my reverse camera. Got it in black and saved €1000 also i wont lose the grand on the car when i go to trade in. Interestingly everyone i talk to tells me the car looks much better in black. i know it gets dirty quickly but i dont care because i dont intend washing it anyway, well maybe once a year when it stops raining.

hope this helps

Be prepared for a shock as since June the diesels have come down by thousands and are on a new cheap road tax so your '06 will not be easy to sell on.... i'd guess they'll offer you around 20-23K as a trade in ...

ring them and report back :)

They will be a lot easier to sell than a 250 (€10000 dearer and way higher on road tax)

well looks like 20 grand (euro) to upgrade to 2009 new model is220, this includes metallic paint, Bluetooth carkit and as its the new model bigger wheels with a alecantra mix upholstery, kinda what i was expecting as its coming up 3 years and the new car tax is half the price. father in law was quoted 10 grand to come up 2 years with a 1.4 ford focus hatch! not sure will i go ahead wit it yet, a lot to just change a plate and car only has 50000km or 30000 miles on it, had been considering of changing to a 520d and had one for a 2 day test drive last month, gotta say that while it looked the dogs, it didn't do it for me.