Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is F In 2 Years From Now.

I guess it depends on a lot of factors.

Assuming average milage of around 10K per year max, car being in v good condition with FMSH then my guess would be around £30-35k due to it being so exclusive.

only 150 in the country per year. You can buy one today with 6000 miles for £45k.

other factor to consider would be the ISF owners getting rid to buy the LFA which would be launched in around 18-24 months from now at around £75k

when the LFA comes out I'll probably buy one so my ISF will be available and I recon £30K would be a fair price. If the LFA doesn't come out I will definately be keep it... ;o) :winky:

I guess it depends on a lot of factors.

Assuming average milage of around 10K per year max, car being in v good condition with FMSH then my guess would be around £30-35k due to it being so exclusive.

only 150 in the country per year. You can buy one today with 6000 miles for £45k.

other factor to consider would be the ISF owners getting rid to buy the LFA which would be launched in around 18-24 months from now at around £75k

when the LFA comes out I'll probably buy one so my ISF will be available and I recon £30K would be a fair price. If the LFA doesn't come out I will definately be keep it... ;o) :winky:

I would like to buy one in the Ultrasonic Blue, has to be that colour.

I agree but then the steering wheel is on the wrong side...UK colours are a bit limited as are the interior options...I (and it's just a personal choice) liked the white and black options you get in the states but here it is only pure black...oh well :crybaby:

I agree but then the steering wheel is on the wrong side...UK colours are a bit limited as are the interior options...I (and it's just a personal choice) liked the white and black options you get in the states but here it is only pure black...oh well :crybaby:

But in japan the sterring wheel is on the right hand side.

I am starting to get really annoyed how with everything Lexus we in the UK miss out on what is offered elsewhere.

Blue colour, blue interior stitching and blue F logo, oh yes!

Hope they see sense and release it in the UK.

when I got the ISF i was told it had every option possible and nothing on a standard IS220/250 is missing...you can only specify a sunroof or no sunroof so have the sunroof(...err sorry, lexus call it a moon-roof) so you get the exhaust note better.

In fact the salesman's claim is not true because the door scuff plates are there but do not illuminate blue neon like they didi on my 220d, the inner orange and red lights around the speedo and rev counter are missing, the rear window electric sun blinds are missing.

Still, it does have that engine :o))))))))))))))

marrr, marrrrr...get out of my way ...marrrrr, marrrrrr :whistling: - brilliant !!

when I got the ISF i was told it had every option possible and nothing on a standard IS220/250 is missing...you can only specify a sunroof or no sunroof so have the sunroof(...err sorry, lexus call it a moon-roof) so you get the exhaust note better.

In fact the salesman's claim is not true because the door scuff plates are there but do not illuminate blue neon like they didi on my 220d, the inner orange and red lights around the speedo and rev counter are missing, the rear window electric sun blinds are missing.

Still, it does have that engine :o))))))))))))))

marrr, marrrrr...get out of my way ...marrrrr, marrrrrr :whistling: - brilliant !!

areu a secret dragon?? lol

If things keep going as they are, I think it'll be in the 20s in 2 years time.

IMHO I think that used car prices probably have a further 15% to fall. So if you take the cost of a two year old M3 now deduct the 15%. That will be the cost IF THE ISF ACQUIRES THE SAME KUDOS AS AN M3. If it doesn't then you can take of a further 10%. I think that that is in the mid 20's (i.e.50% depreciation).

• 1 month later...

you could request a special order for the blue or white, you have to pay a large deposit up front on the car, and it normally takes longer to arrive.

i did this with my is200, it took 6 months as it was classed as a special build.

as long as the car is available in that colour somewhere in the world, you CAN get the car in that colour

you could request a special order for the blue or white, you have to pay a large deposit up front on the car, and it normally takes longer to arrive.

i did this with my is200, it took 6 months as it was classed as a special build.

as long as the car is available in that colour somewhere in the world, you CAN get the car in that colour

Can I just check my understanding, are you saying I could now go to a Lexus dealer in the UK and get an IS F in Ultrasonic Blue?

Can I just check my understanding, are you saying I could now go to a Lexus dealer in the UK and get an IS F in Ultrasonic Blue?

For now, the ISF in RHD is available with 2 model codes: 1YA - no sunroof, 1YM - With sunroof.

It is only available to order and has the following colours which apply to "build to order" as well.

Arctic Pearl - white

Palladio Silver - silver

Cadoxton Slate - grey

Velvet Black - black

Mesa Red - red

These colours all exist elsewhere in the Lexus range.

They all come with blue stiching on black leather with black headlining & blue F logos.

The rarest colour is Arctic Pearl, also the least valuable because unloved and unwanted - which is why it is rare :tomato:

• 3 weeks later...
A couple now advertised for under £40k, one with less than 1000 miles... a cracking buy at this rate.

Can you imagine how much of a warm glowy feeling this gives me?????

I ordered mine in July and finally got it 1st December and, to work on the figures above, it's now worth the old expression "four fifths of FA"!

:tsktsk:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links