Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Another Wee Mod

TommyH

You're welcome mate! Its something I often think about doing myself...it just seems like to much effort though! lol. Got other things that need sorting....my rear drivers side light is getting damp inside from where a LED load resister has burned a whole in it! Arrrgggghhh!!

How long did it take you dude?

You're welcome mate! Its something I often think about doing myself...it just seems like to much effort though! lol. Got other things that need sorting....my rear drivers side light is getting damp inside from where a LED load resister has burned a whole in it! Arrrgggghhh!!

Looks good, hard to tell from a photo but how good is the light distribution?

I'd really like to turn my cluster to white as well, but can't be bothered to do it either :lol:

Kazi, it took me 20 minutes mate and i'm not very clever with things like this, if i can do it anyone can.

I just read through the workshop manual that Andy ( i think ) put up, it's very easy to follow.

Looks good, hard to tell from a photo but how good is the light distribution?

I'd really like to turn my cluster to white as well, but can't be bothered to do it either :lol:

I used the Inverted LED's, apparantly they are the best one for the job. Go on mate, get it done :winky:

What bulbs did you use Andy ? they look alot brighter than mine.

If I remember rightly the white ones where 4 LED's because they sent me the wrong ones, I asked for single inverted blue, anyway I had to swap em and the blue's in there now are just single LED inverted.