Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Yeah I got it a while back, they pretend it's an invitation, but it's open to anyone

Experience Lexus

It's actually all over the web as a cool freebie (it's not often someone gives you the use of a Lexus for 2 days for free). Thought about getting the RX400h to try it out, but then couldn't be bothered with the incessant phone calls that will most likely follow trying to make me buy one so left it alone :)

Have arranged a 48hr drive of a 400h as interested in an 07 07 400h SR with 4K miles which is up for £23995

But really cant be bothered going, collecting, dropping off then the hassle of talking through figures, will I wont I etc.

Then again if I drive one it may make me really want it or put me right off, what's the thoughts.

Have arranged a 48hr drive of a 400h as interested in an 07 07 400h SR with 4K miles which is up for £23995

But really cant be bothered going, collecting, dropping off then the hassle of talking through figures, will I wont I etc.

Then again if I drive one it may make me really wont it or put me right off, whats the thoughts.

Has anyone else received the "invite your friends to take a 48 hour test drive" letter?

Apart from the usual stuff, there is a line that reads...."All we ask is that you only invite people who might conceivably buy a new luxury vehicle in the forseeable future".....

Well, they wouldn't want POOR people (like me!) test driving their cars , would they?...although, with the current residuals and sales figures, lexus should be happy to sell to any punter.

I got the RX400h for a courtesy car the other month... Awesome car to play with, i had to rinse the fuel before i gave it back cos i might have filled it up too much.... pretty quick... scarily it is faster than my Is250! mum didn't like it when i was trying out the handling!- swayed a little too much, but thats expected from a SUV... it was proper silent when using the electric motors. IT is like a constant game when you only try to use the electric motors and trying to save fuel!

Also played with the electric sun roof, as in.. i stood up and took my airsoft m4 rifle out and pretended it was a humvee hahah.. (course this was all legal in the privacy of my own drievway!)....proper gangster!.. my brother laughed and took a picture of me!

Did also love the auto boot opening thingy, wow'd people at Ikea when i opened just to put a couple of bags in there!

Though i have already had is250 sport, is250 SE as courtesy cars, didn;t quite par up to my SE-L! Maybe next time i'll get the IS-F.... fingers crossed!

I got the invite your friends letter despite having got shot of my IS220d a few months ago. I noted the letter said to tell them of your Lexus experience so I did. They won't be turning up for a test drive after hearing it.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links