Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rear Bushes Needed Any Ideas?

lexus2000

hello all

while changing a rear wheel bearing on my is200 i realised that my bottom arm bushes are gone the one that the shock absorber bolts on to have looked for aftermarket ones and they dont do them run out of time to ring a main dealer can i get genuine ones

while changing a rear wheel bearing on my is200 i realised that my bottom arm bushes are gone the one that the shock absorber bolts on to have looked for aftermarket ones and they dont do them run out of time to ring a main dealer can i get genuine ones

Sorry, maybe it's just me, but I'm not sure if I'm understanding the question correctly. Can't you call a dealer tomorrow to find out about getting hold of the proper parts ? Or you can try an online supplier like CheapToyotaParts

Sorry, maybe it's just me, but I'm not sure if I'm understanding the question correctly. Can't you call a dealer tomorrow to find out about getting hold of the proper parts ? Or you can try an online supplier like CheapToyotaParts

sorry didnt explain it well enough yeah im gona phone a main dealer tomorrow i just wanted to know if anyone have had to get these in the past did the get aftermarket or oem