Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 V's Db7

Andy-R

Apart from the obvious cost issue is there any reason why my IS200 is better than a DB7? I've got 1 reason.

Went to pick up my daughter from school yesterday and there was a DB7 on the car park lovely motor, I thought it must be Leon Osman's (Everton footballer for those who don't know) as he has a niece in the school, it turns out it belongs to one of the other dads, nice bloke who owns a transport company, anyway he's gone to his Aston opened the boot put the kids bags and stuff in and closed it with his keys in there aswell, like the Lex you can't just open the boot without the key or boot release handle, but in the Aston the boot release is electronic and doesn't work without the keys in the ignition, so I had to take him home to get his spare keys while he left his Aston unlocked on the car park, Lexus 1 Aston 0.

And no he didn't even give me a go to say thanks :whistling:

The mighty Spurs, we'll see what happens on Sunday fella.

once we've played our UEFA game, ;)

We will mate, if we play as bad as we did against Wigan on Monday then looks like we'll have to settle for a draw against you lot.

BTW didn't Leon Osman score against you at the lane last season :whistling:

We will mate, if we play as bad as we did against Wigan on Monday then looks like we'll have to settle for a draw against you lot.

He did indeed, and he prob will again if Gomez is in goal lol,

But Lennon, Modric, Pav and Bent will make sure we score more at the other end.

Do you mean Everton has a football team ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's hardly common knowledge, glad you explained who he was :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh yes - they do have a team. I know because I see a few thousand people walking home disappointed every other saturday.... You can get their "Wonder Years" video for £400. (£1 for the video, £399 for the betamax video recorder to watch it on :lol::lol: )

Please stop guy's my sides are splitting, BTW great performance again last night keep playing like that and you'll defo finish in the top half of the prem and play at least another couple of games in europe.

Stav we'll see on Sunday mate, but we won't be a pushover like the other lot :whistling:

lmao @ Geoffers
betamax video

Classic !!

Anyway if he wanted to swap his Aston for my Lexus :whistling:

He's not had it that long and had to get a new spare key form Aston £280 and they want £70 to re-programme the fob, i'll stick to me Lex, cheaper to put fuel in (only just tho) cheaper to insure and you can only lock your keys in the boot if you lock the car then put them in there, which I have done :duh:

He did indeed, and he prob will again if Gomez is in goal lol,

But Lennon, Modric, Pav and Bent will make sure we score more at the other end.

Alright Stav :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links