Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ski Hatch On Se Or Just Sel?

Hi all

I'm going round in ever decreasing circles trying to decide which model to buy. One thing I've just noticed in the details on the facelift is that the new SEI doesn't have a rear arm rest or ski hatch. I thought all the pre-facelift IS models had this or was it only the SEL?

Many thanks

Roger

I wouldn't carry anything through that hole as it is nearly impossible to secure things against movement.

This car is very safe with all airbags and stuff but flying ski or anything else can kill you.

I wouldn't carry anything through that hole as it is nearly impossible to secure things against movement.

This car is very safe with all airbags and stuff but flying ski or anything else can kill you.

It's not actually a ski hatch (at least not on the 1st gen IS anyway), it's called a "trunk extension" :P

I don't really need the folding seats so much but I find the hatch useful - most recently to carry some 3m copper pipes which I never thought I'd be able to get into the car :)