Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Girlfriends Xmas Present

aaronabbott

im really struggling to think of something to get my girlfriend for xmas for her main present.she has tons and tons of jewelery and basicly has everything else but i want to get her something totally different that she wouldnt even have thought about.

please help

SuperCharger :lol:

im really struggling to think of something to get my girlfriend for xmas for her main present.she has tons and tons of jewelery and basicly has everything else but i want to get her something totally different that she wouldnt even have thought about.

please help

SuperCharger :lol:

i tried that for her birthday :D

a 'pamper day' gift of some sort, or alternatively a years subscription to Loaded Magazine :lol:

Was gonna say the same thing, something really nice.. a spa day with champagne etc..

Cant also go wrong with "hotel chocolat" products.... expensive but excellent gifts

Tell her that you have been thinking for months and months about what to get and have really struggled.

In the end you didn't get her anything, because at the end of the day its the 'Thought' that counts and you did think about it. Thats what im planning on giving Sarah, i expect i will get a smack as a present from her :whistling: :shutit:

How about a professional photo shoot? My gf wants one of those done for us where they make you look all smart etc etc and then take ur pics and you can have em all sizes. It would be something different. Or.....how about finding a really good pic of the two of you together and getting it blown up and put in a frame? Or you could always get her a rabbit as mentioned above lmao!

Ok lets go for the female view here :whistling:

We have enough jewellery - there's only so much you can wear without looking like Mr T's sister :blink:

Clothes - unless something is specifically chosen by us it's a no-no as it will probably make our bum look big anyway :blush:

Photo shoots TBH overpriced & overated and most of the time they use so much airbrushing & 'fuzzing' that you don't look like you when you get them (although in some cases that can be a good thing :lol: )

Smellies (unless it's your favourite perfume or something totally indulgent) are for your Auntie or Nan - not your Mrs

Pets ... unless she specifically wants one I'd steer clear of as all they do is poop, take up time and you eventually get bored having to clean/walk etc that is unless you buy her one of these (it too has batteries :whistling: )

Spa days are a good choice & always nice to throw in a couple of extra treatments, nothing like being pampered for a day - good site here

Think that just about covers it ....though my Crimbo list consists of a DB4 (I can dream can't I) & a couple of track & rally days not something nice & smelly (though I wouldn't say no to a Pleo - see link above just incase anyone was thinking of buying me anything :D)

I'm going with clothes/perfume (apparently Ghost is a female fave), a photo shoot for me and her as she has been bugging me about it for ages too lol :) and some other odds and ends

Jason secretly wants a sunroof for his lex ;)

Ghost is a nice perfume mate. My gf uses it and I cant complain lol. As for the photo shoot lol...have u looked into any yet? I aint got a clue how much they should be as thought they'd be expensive but on a quick search on the net found em as cheap as £25. Think a photo shoot would be different I suppose but didnt know there would be other people wanting it too lol

Good luck mate!

yeah found a few mate, think the package i'm looking at is around £200 but that includes make-up (for her ofcourse :whistling: )/food/costume changes. One thing I will say is a lot of the shoots don't include the pictures you have to buy the pics and they can be quite expensive!

ahh right...well the one I found included the makup etc but it said u gotta bring 4 changes of clothes but u get a copy of the picture. Think it aint a big picture tho but if the picture they give u is good then u can always just get it blown up elsewhere. can u gimme a link of the one u found please mate.

also, whats a good sat nav these days as thats what shes getting me lol

last year i got her a 1990 xr3i cabriolet, nothing at all to do with me always wanting one, she couldnt even drive.

this year i did the right thing got rid of it and got here a new fiesta as she has started learning to drive.

:lol:

Thats like buying a scalextric for baby's 1st christmas :whistling:

yeah found a few mate, think the package i'm looking at is around £200 but that includes make-up (for her ofcourse :whistling: )/food/costume changes. One thing I will say is a lot of the shoots don't include the pictures you have to buy the pics and they can be quite expensive!

My missus got a photoshoot with her best mate for here birthday, it was like £400 for about 15 pictures or something. ridiculus.