Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Seen My First Is-f!

Seen my first IS-F last night on the M60 going over barton bridge near the trafford centre. You overtook me very close and basically nearly sideswiped me. Was in the middle lane in my MB2 Civic. Further down when I got stuck in traffic seen the car again in the outside lane and well...what a car...I loved it, especially the colour...pearlescent white it looked like.

A member on the forum???

• 3 months later...

I also seen a white ISF going anticlockwise on the M60 joining from the junction where Lexus Stockport is. Must have been all off 4ft from the bumper of the car in front in the fast lane, and this was dispite a long line of trafic infront.

If I hadnt recognised the car, I'd have assumed it was a BMW driver :/

i havent seen one of these in scotland yet....

I guess with only 150 imported that's maybe not too surprising!

I've only ever seen one outside of a showroom (a really dirty white one parked up in Stowmarket - owner on here perhaps?) and even that was before I got mine so I couldn't park up next to it and take a photo :crybaby:

I still haven't seen one on the road which is bizarre, I wonder what the stats are regarding how many are sitting at some form of dealership and how many are actually being used by people on the road!

The IS-F looks much better in the flesh then it does in pictures I think. I am sure I know which car you are talking about; I've seen it many times around my end. Lets just say the standard of driving in your description gave it way. Did you see the driver by any chance?

You should have been at the Doncaster meeting last year not only did we have an ISF turn up but we all sat in it ( with the engine running so even better we could rev it up) had the bonnet up and looked at the engine cover :whistling: which was then removed to reveal an engine, took loads of pictures and then went home without one!

You should have been at the Doncaster meeting last year not only did we have an ISF turn up but we all sat in it ( with the engine running so even better we could rev it up) had the bonnet up and looked at the engine cover :whistling: which was then removed to reveal an engine, took loads of pictures and then went home without one!

im jealous...

im jealous...

Have a look here

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...50806&st=80

Then you will be!!!!!!

im jealous...

Have a look here

Then you will be!!!!!!

im jealous...

Have a look here

Then you will be!!!!!!

yep what a car 20,000 miles now, just taxed it for another year. well 6 mths

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links