Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Spoiler Costs

am i looking at over a tonne, or 2?

and fitting, im assuming it needs to be drilled, im really not comfortable puttin holes in my baby lol

Heres an idea for you matey?

Get a price for the spoiler spray job and fitting and then get a price to spray the whole boot lid and spoiler that you have just brought, You might find that it will be cheaper to have the whole boot lid and the spoiler thats allready fitted sprayed than to have the spoiler sprayed then fitted? :)

Might be with the electrics, i'm sure you don't need reminding about your a/c unit being coded for different years.

You'll be able to see exactly whats involved in fitting it yourself by looking at it already fitted to the boot lid your buying, probably won't be that hard just a question of lining the holes up correctly.

BTW if your's is a sport shouldn't it have a spoiler already fitted :huh:

Might be with the electrics, i'm sure you don't need reminding about your a/c unit being coded for different years.

You'll be able to see exactly whats involved in fitting it yourself by looking at it already fitted to the boot lid your buying, probably won't be that hard just a question of lining the holes up correctly.

BTW if your's is a sport shouldn't it have a spoiler already fitted :huh:

He has an S matey not the sport :whistling: the only wiring is the fogs and the number plate lights so not a big job and think its a direct swap anyway?

Jason_L swapped his over with no problems if i remember, He has the S model to :unsure:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links