Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Factory Option Phone.

I have finally got a Lexus badged Motorola V50 to fit to the cradle/charger etc fitted in the upper portion of the centre armrest. It means I don't have to try to remember to remove the portable Parrot visor kit which I persuaded Orange to give me, and also saves messing around with the radio volume.

The mains charger though has the 3rd pin missing from the plug. It appears to be an international type charger with the UK 3rd pin, which clips in, missing. Does anyone know if I could safely plug it into a 2 pin razor plug.

I have finally got a Lexus badged Motorola V50 to fit to the cradle/charger etc fitted in the upper portion of the centre armrest. It means I don't have to try to remember to remove the portable Parrot visor kit which I persuaded Orange to give me, and also saves messing around with the radio volume.

The mains charger though has the 3rd pin missing from the plug. It appears to be an international type charger with the UK 3rd pin, which clips in, missing. Does anyone know if I could safely plug it into a 2 pin razor plug.

Nice one Dave you finaly got one :) , The parts i orderd for mine got knicked in the post and not found any more yet :tsktsk:

The charger that i have is a 2 pin one that fits into a razor plug, so yours sounds like the one i have and should be ok, mine came with the same plug and a razor plug and i brought it in the UK so must of been standard package? :unsure: