Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hid Kit Installed.

For those of you who like me started to find the IS200s light pathetic (even fitted with Philips bulbs), I can recommend an HID kit.

Bought one on eBay yesterday for £60 delivered, arrived this morning and fitted this afternoon. I just took the car out and it's another world. Now I need to find a way to clean the inside of the light tu get rid of that yellowish colouring when the lights are off. I'm sure that'll help a great deal more of light to come out.

Anyway, the kit was good quality, fitted straight on. I'll post some pics later.

For those of you who like me started to find the IS200s light pathetic (even fitted with Philips bulbs), I can recommend an HID kit.

Bought one on Ebay yesterday for £60 delivered, arrived this morning and fitted this afternoon. I just took the car out and it's another world. Now I need to find a way to clean the inside of the light tu get rid of that yellowish colouring when the lights are off. I'm sure that'll help a great deal more of light to come out.

Anyway, the kit was good quality, fitted straight on. I'll post some pics later.

i think the majority of people here already have HId's in. Make sure you take them out come MOT time!

then your lucky sir, a few people on here have been pulled up on it and i was told by my mot bloke to take em out. Any MOT testing station with a fairly new light tester will fail you on them as the light distribution is wrong and the light is to scatterred, your not actually allowed to have them in.

then your lucky sir, a few people on here have been pulled up on it and i was told by my mot bloke to take em out. Any MOT testing station with a fairly new light tester will fail you on them as the light distribution is wrong and the light is to scatterred, your not actually allowed to have them in.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll see with the MOT guys (they are next door to us) then.

• 2 weeks later...

how hard are fitting them???

thinking of getting them done on my car

I think it takes longer to decide were to put the ballasts then it does to wire it up and pop the bulbs in. Well that was the case with mine anyway...

But yes very easy, quick and effective mod.

I think it takes longer to decide were to put the ballasts then it does to wire it up and pop the bulbs in. Well that was the case with mine anyway...

do the instructions come with the kit

thanks

thanks

Yea they do but I did not need them, as I read up on here about them I knew what I was expecting. I got mine also from eBay £37 delivered if I remember correctly, well worth it!

thanks

Yea they do but I did not need them, as I read up on here about them I knew what I was expecting. I got mine also from eBay £37 delivered if I remember correctly, well worth it!

right thats fine....dat mod is on my list nw lol

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links