Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Xmas Lights

Mr Mole

Ok people there are some muppets up with us with their Xmas trees and lights all round their houses, its not even December yet :excl:

Just wondered if its the same where you stay.

And sorry if you are one of the muppets with their lights & trees up :lol: :lol: :lol:

I actually like xmas lights, but nothing up round here yet...........they're not really supposed to go on till December though are they? The council have put all the lights up through the town, but they're switched off at the mo..........

I actually like xmas lights, but nothing up round here yet...........they're not really supposed to go on till December though are they? The council have put all the lights up through the town, but they're switched off at the mo..........

I did not mean I did not like Xmas lights, just that its to early for them

Ok people there are some muppets up with us with their Xmas trees and lights all round their houses, its not even December yet :excl:

Just wondered if its the same where you stay.

And sorry if you are one of the muppets with their lights & trees up :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, saw one last night, but not all round the house! Love Christmas but just not in November!!

"Kick Christms into December!" :D

Greig :D

Theres a couple of houses round me look like the ones in that village.

Dont like Christmas decorations or anything till December the 1st at the earliest. Though my better half has told me shes putting them up on Sunday.

Theres a couple of houses round me look like the ones in that village.

Dont like Christmas decorations or anything till December the 1st at the earliest. Though my better half has told me shes putting them up on Sunday.

muppet :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There's a couple around here but not loads, putting mine up in 2 weeks. I totally believe christmas should be left until December, the shops around here have had wrapping paper and selection boxes and stuff for sale since September :o it's supposed to be a special time of year but looses it's magic when it's shoved down your throat for 3 months :whistling:

yeah i have to say there is no build up anymore... Christmas rolls into easter/valentines day.... rolls into summer goods... bbqs etc... straight into halloween... straight back into christmas.. with no breaks!

Usually do mine on the 1st but just carnt b botherd, did the motherinlaws last weekend & thought that was a bit early

But there are a few gone OTT on the outside been up a couple of weeks now

That video is well clever