Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Collecting Car

Voodoo

:D Morning LOC

Well I'm collecting my Lexus at 11am this morning! Been a long wait since a week past on Wednesday, since i paid the deposit. :unsure:

I'll hopefully post up some pics when I get back with it if its not covered in salt! :o

Cheers

Greig :D

:D Morning LOC

Well I'm collecting my Lexus at 11am this morning! Been a long wait since a week past on Wednesday, since i paid the deposit. :unsure:

I'll hopefully post up some pics when I get back with it if its not covered in salt! :o

Cheers

are you back yet :lol: dirty car pics will do :winky:

are you back yet :lol: dirty car pics will do :winky:

Hello :D Well by the time I got back, via the long way home, it was pitch black outside. With the car being dark you only need to switch the light off to imagine the how the piccie would have turned out! lol I will post some tomorrow.........dirty or not!

bet he's not been home yet !! :lol:

Hi :D Yes but not by that much.

All has gone well today for the most part. The car is what i wanted and more. Aint the gadgets a wheez!!

Smaller than the car before, but I can adjust to that feeling of being slightly cramped, it is just a feeling.

Here's to happy motoring! Lets here it for Lexus, they done good on this one.

Looks very nice Greig, are you a happy bunny ?

I am indeed DJ. :D Been out and about in it today and have settled down to its nuances etc. Brilliant car. The gearbox is superb and light years ahead of the clunkomatic that i had in a Jag a few years ago. The handling is taughter than i was expecting so right up my street!

Greig