Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Shock News: Lexus Brighton Closing

As a customer of Lexus Brighton, I was really shocked to receive a letter today from Lexus Brighton saying that they are closing their showroom on 4 December. They will still be able to offer servicing.

This is a real pain in the backside as I'm just starting to look for a replacement for my 220d and am seriously considering a 250.

I know that Lexus have been one of the worst hit manufacturers, but closing dealerships when there are so few anyway is desperate...

JFB

No surprise

Each time I go in to the dealerships near me they are both dead, maybe one person in, where as the local Audi dealers is heaving, popped in two weeks ago for a touch up for the wifes TT and there must have been 20 couples in. All in the products and brand image I would say

Yep sad to see them go, and I think we'll be seeing more.........except the ones that are linked to Toyota dealers, the others must really be struggling now..........

I guess some other dealership may open up in it, but otherwise it'll probably just sit there empty - there was a brand new Seat dealership that opened near me recently, they've closed now too and it's been sitting there empty for about 6 months......

IMHO the image of the IS250 here is all wrong............IS220d is a pile of pooh........................they should be the profit makers...........RX400h is OK
have you had a 220,or are you just speaking from your rear end.

IMHO the image of the IS250 here is all wrong............IS220d is a pile of pooh........................they should be the profit makers...........RX400h is OK

just read people complaints and spoken to high level Lexus people in Europe.........

Reason they will never do another oil burner :whistling:

oops time its taken to write this your cars lost even more money :crybaby:

just read people complaints and spoken to high level Lexus people in Europe.........

it will never lose as much as yours,as i thought just talking from the rear end.

did u import ur 350 from states or japan? how much was it if u dont mind me askin?

it will never lose as much as yours,as i thought just talking from the rear end.

how old are you 5 ?

did u import ur 350 from states or japan? how much was it if u dont mind me askin?

mine came from japan before tom's did their magic it was £18k (thats a 2005 full option car with 20k miles on)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links