Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Rods And Pistons Where To Get?

Hi guys!

I have bought Ellz t-kit a time ago.

Right now my lex is in "winter sleep" and I would like to start my turbo upgrade!

But, I also need to change the internals because I want to get 300+ HP. :whistling:

There are also some guys of the German LOC which are searching for internals for there S/C's.

Is there no way to get a set of rods and pistons which would fit like the oem internals just with lower compression in the European Nation?

Otherwise we have to get theme in the USA. :shutit:

Hope you can help me/us out! :crybaby:

Thx!

Greats, Luke

AUSTRIA

Hi guys!

I have bought Ellz t-kit a time ago.

Right now my lex is in "winter sleep" and I would like to start my turbo upgreat!

But, I also need to change the internals because I want to get 300+ HP. :whistling:

There are also some guys of the German LOC which are searching for internals for there S/C's.

Is there no way to get a set of rods and pistons which would fit like the oem internals just with lower compression in the European Nation?

Otherwise we have to get theme in the USA. :shutit:

Hope you can help me/us out! :crybaby:

Thx!

Greats, Luke

AUSTRIA

USA is your best bet, ive been told some toyota rods + pistons will fit, but i dont know from what engine just yet

How about getting custom ones made?

If there's a few of you then maybe it'll work out cheaper?

Otherwise USA i think like Gord says. I have the same problem so it'll be interesting to see what you find.

Stav

Toyota - 1G-GTE ??? :unsure:

I believe Cho went straight to a toyota dealership and ordered some GTE rods, think he said they were £700 or so.

Yeah got them direct from toyota, checked my receipts though Stav and they were actually just shy of 1k the pistons were cheaper

• 1 month later...

The 1G-GTE whole bottom end inc pistons and rods can be used with the 1GFE head I believe. And if this is so it should support well over 350 brake as I've read and heard of a few early Supra's and Soarers with that power.

Only Dave at Prolux can confirm that the 1GFE head will work with the 1G-GTE bottom end.

The 1G-GTE whole bottom end inc pistons and rods can be used with the 1GFE head I believe. And if this is so it should support well over 350 brake as I've read and heard of a few early Supra's and Soarers with that power.

Only Dave at Prolux can confirm that the 1GFE head will work with the 1G-GTE bottom end.

Looking forward to what Dave has to say on this one :D