Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi,

I have filled the washers up and still no water getting through..

I can feel the water getting through all the pipes right to the sprayers!

but nothing coming out..

blockage seems to be inside the nozzles.

has anyone else had trouble and how can I fix it?

thanks

Steve

Get a pin and have a good poke about in the jet. Presumably it's not just frozen with the low temps this time of year?

Hi Mike,

tried that today..did not want to do any damage..

it stopped working the other day but I have only had chance to look at it today..

its a 1999 GS300

I have taken the pipes off where I can and it is getting to the nozzles with loads of pressure!!

Get a pin and have a good poke about in the jet. Presumably it's not just frozen with the low temps this time of year?

Hi Mike,

tried that today..did not want to do any damage..

it stopped working the other day but I have only had chance to look at it today..

its a 1999 GS300

I have taken the pipes off where I can and it is getting to the nozzles with loads of pressure!!

pop the jets off the bonnet and reverse flush them with an airline or jetwash. When my jets clogged it was due to a steelk connector going rusty might be flakes in it

pop the jets off the bonnet and reverse flush them with an airline or jetwash. When my jets clogged it was due to a steelk connector going rusty might be flakes in it

Cheers mate..how do they come off?

I have not looked too close but I don't want to cause any damage to the paintwork

thanks

As suggested, get a needle and have a good ol' poke about the nozzles to clear out any debris. Normally works, but if you can get them off soak them in some hot water & fairy liquid. Ive had this on a couple of cars and this has done the trick.

But it could very well just be frozen. Had a nightmare with this yesterday on a road trip in a friends car. Always freezing up

you won't damage the paint they come up very easy just using finger pressure no need to grolly them off with a screwdriver ;) and if they are that blocked the pin method is a fail every time as it does'nt get rid of the debris jsut forces a hole