Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I Have Made A Complaint

ok since i got the repairs done on my car.i have had problems with the geometry its just not right.they said it had been done twice but i don't beleve them one bit.so i decided to phone my insurance company to complain.i will be waiting for a engineer to phone me in the next 48 hours.i am going to go to a garage of my choice in aberdeen to get the work done and am not paying a bean for it,i will be giving them the wim settings to make my car handle like it was supose to handle.will keep all posted on the progress on this,wish me luck guys

ok since i got the repairs done on my car.i have had problems with the geometry its just not right.they said it had been done twice but i don't beleve them one bit.so i decided to phone my insurance company to complain.i will be waiting for a engineer to phone me in the next 48 hours.i am going to go to a garage of my choice in aberdeen to get the work done and am not paying a bean for it,i will be giving them the wim settings to make my car handle like it was supose to handle.will keep all posted on the progress on this,wish me luck guys

Have the WIM settings been officially endorsed? we all know they work but for insurance companies it's probably "factory" settings only i would presume?

Have the WIM settings been officially endorsed? we all know they work but for insurance companies it's probably "factory" settings only i would presume?

As I understand it, the WIM settings are within the factory's range of possible setups. So whilst a garage might well use the (incorrect) factory settings if they're not told otherwise, if they're asked to use WIM settings then I can't see any reason why they'd refuse (other than a lack of understanding).

As I understand it, the WIM settings are within the factory's range of possible setups. So whilst a garage might well use the (incorrect) factory settings if they're not told otherwise, if they're asked to use WIM settings then I can't see any reason why they'd refuse (other than a lack of understanding).

well going to have to wait and see what the engineer complaints department say,i am well in my rights to get it sorted as all repairs have a 5year cover,my prob is am not letting the retarded ***** that had my car have it again,so need the go ahead to get a independent do the work of my choice.

Top Service as usual Tony, & for free :unsure:

thanks for that more than you need to do mate.

well am on hold now to the insurance company,they are phoning the engineer.

dam it has gone to his answear phone

rite update time,have got a place that has said they would look at the car kinghorn's in aberdeen,now i have to wait for the engineer to call me to say that he will be there at this time etc.they have said if the car needs work done they will do it and to wim's spec. it all depends on how bad it is when its on the machine.

rite update time,have got a place that has said they would look at the car kinghorn's in aberdeen,now i have to wait for the engineer to call me to say that he will be there at this time etc.they have said if the car needs work done they will do it and to wim's spec. it all depends on how bad it is when its on the machine.

well car is booked in for friday the 12th,lets just see how bad it is i will be staying to see the engineer and get the results this time.cause am not taking it back till its sorted properly this time.

• 2 weeks later...

well car is booked in for friday the 12th,lets just see how bad it is i will be staying to see the engineer and get the results this time.cause am not taking it back till its sorted properly this time.

what a pain in the hoop,took car to what i was expecting to be on the ramp getting looked at then sorted today,but turns out the engineer did not know this,so what happend kevin kinghorn took the car for a drive came back in and said yip the car is not driving rite,so now booked in for thursday,must say kinghorn's where good with the old customer service,even got to watch a bit of morning tv lol.but in a nut shell car is pulling to left and twitching about,kevin thinks it maybe the rear shocks but not sure,how can i tell if am going to be paying for new ones just incase?

also bit of a plus sign any other damage that they find will get sorted,as kevin wanted to see pic's of the car when i had the accident.just as well i took sum as they don't have any from the engineer report as they did not take any,bit of a stupid mistake i think. oh well update over till next week

what a pain in the hoop,took car to what i was expecting to be on the ramp getting looked at then sorted today,but turns out the engineer did not know this,so what happend kevin kinghorn took the car for a drive came back in and said yip the car is not driving rite,so now booked in for thursday,must say kinghorn's where good with the old customer service,even got to watch a bit of morning tv lol.but in a nut shell car is pulling to left and twitching about,kevin thinks it maybe the rear shocks but not sure,how can i tell if am going to be paying for new ones just incase?

also bit of a plus sign any other damage that they find will get sorted,as kevin wanted to see pic's of the car when i had the accident.just as well i took sum as they don't have any from the engineer report as they did not take any,bit of a stupid mistake i think. oh well update over till next week

well car is in and am home just a phone call to wait for to say pic it up or worse its needing,i hate this waiting part

Fingers crossed all is sorted m8 ;)

well got the car back all nice and clean.now the right hand back toe was out,also he thinks my shocks could be on there way out,i think what i do need to do is save sum pennys get my coilovers then get my ***** down to see tony at wim.oh happy days