Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Need Opinion Before I Go Ahead

Asi

hi there, i have had my lex is200 for a year now and modded the exterior but now its time for the engine.....

well what i have in mind is a pipercross induction kit so i was wondering has anyone had that before and isit and good....or is there summing better than this out there please let me know

i also have in mind hks silent hi power exasut and want to know how it sounds and what the hp gain and again is there nay thing better out there thanks

hi there, i have had my lex is200 for a year now and modded the exterior but now its time for the engine.....

well what i have in mind is a pipercross induction kit so i was wondering has anyone had that before and isit and good....or is there summing better than this out there please let me know

i also have in mind hks silent hi power exasut and want to know how it sounds and what the hp gain and again is there nay thing better out there thanks

your sig says rs200..............if you have a 3s-ge rs200 then the piper cross kit will not fit

The HKS zorst wil fit though

your sig says rs200..............if you have a 3s-ge rs200 then the piper cross kit will not fit

The HKS zorst wil fit though

sorry didnt realise that did oops i will have to change that its defo a is200 lol

thanks

Guest inicol63

My IS has the Greddy induction kit that is postioned the same as the Pipercross.

I can confirm that my engine sits around the same level in heat as before fitting.

I was informed that Prolex induction is the best because it does not go over the engine like the others.

The Greddy makes a great sound as i sure the others do.

My suggestion is to go to a Lexus meet and listen to different systems and make your choice from there.

Ian

My IS has the Greddy induction kit that is postioned the same as the Pipercross.

I can confirm that my engine sits around the same level in heat as before fitting.

I was informed that Prolex induction is the best because it does not go over the engine like the others.

The Greddy makes a great sound as i sure the others do.

My suggestion is to go to a Lexus meet and listen to different systems and make your choice from there.

Ian

Cheques in the post :whistling: