Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Smoked Is200 Rear Lights

dudi

Sorry if this has been covered, i'm sure it has, hundreds of times!

Anyway, I have a '99 blue is200 which has the standard chrome rear lights, I would like to replace them with the smoked rears that the later is200's had. Could anybody please tell me ...

1) If they are a direct replacement - wiring also

2) Where is the best place to get them from new or used (I only want the genuine Lexus ones.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and if anybody is selling them private, i'm interested.

Thanks chaps.

Sorry if this has been covered, i'm sure it has, hundreds of times!

Anyway, I have a '99 blue is200 which has the standard chrome rear lights, I would like to replace them with the smoked rears that the later is200's had. Could anybody please tell me ...

1) If they are a direct replacement - wiring also

2) Where is the best place to get them from new or used (I only want the genuine Lexus ones.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and if anybody is selling them private, i'm interested.

Thanks chaps.

Yes change like for like, about £120 pair new from lexus dealers :D very easy to fit toooooo :winky:

Thanks for the help people. I'll contact the local Lexus parts (Lexus Hanley) If anybody has the part number (Wozza :D ) then I would appreciate it. I'm really starting to enjoy my Lexus again & i'm treating it to a few subtle changes! So i'll be around the forum a tad more!

Can I just ask guys, what needs to be removed for fitment, it looks like the plastic strip in the boot, then the lining pulls back, am I correct? I can barely see as it's pitch black.

Andy-r - Exactly, looking good. ;)

Aztec - They were £152 a pair inc. VAT.

Cheers. Problem is now, they have sent two passenger side rears, even though the boxes state the correct part. :/ I'll give them a call tomorrow.

you cant get the staff these days can you :whistling:

Cheers for looking Andy, to be fair, I don't know where the part number would be stamped. Did you get them from Lexus?

If anybody knows the exact part number for the black rears then let me know, as the ones I thought were correct from Chris's thread were not smoked. (The ones on the red IS)