Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Smoked Is200 Rear Lights

dudi

Is there anybody here who had the smoked rears on there is200 from new? if so can you please give me your reg number as lexus parts apparently need this to locate the exact parts.

Or again, if anybody knows the model to the smoked rears shown above, I would appreciate it! This is starting to annoy me now, haha. :tsktsk: Surely one of you guys must know.

Cheers, Rye

you dont need a reg number to order them

ive supplied all the part numbers you need on this forum

81551-53012-B1 RH

81561-53012-B1 LH

nothing more simpler, supplied hundreds of them on here myself when i worked for lexus

by the way they are classed as dark chrome, they arnt smoked in anyway the chrome insides look black in certain lights and chrome in others.

i know the part numbers i supplied are correct as i have 15years experience with lexus parts.

the question is

is it dark chrome you want or satint finish

Chris, I'm after the ones in Andy-r's picture above. Which ones are those please?

I ordered...

81551-53012-B1

81561-53012-B1

going by what your thread states, the picture with them, they look smoked/black. The ones I received look exactly like the ones I have already, the standard chrome ones, yet the boxes stated the above part numbers.

81551-53012-B0

81561-53012-B0

So something is not right.

I wan't the darkest rear lights that lexus ever made for the IS200, Andy's car has them, plenty I see driving about do also.

I appreciate your help!

Thanks

ok you've ordered the dark chrome part numbers ?

on the end of the box the boxes are labels approx 3"x 2" and have part numbers on, what are the numbers ?

looking at the back of the new lamp, where the bulbs fit is the plastic grey or black ?

ok you've ordered the dark chrome part numbers ?

on the end of the box the boxes are labels approx 3"x 2" and have part numbers on, what are the numbers ?

looking at the back of the new lamp, where the bulbs fit is the plastic grey or black ?

Yes I ordered the dark chrome as they looked the darkest. I don't have the boxes to hand, but i'm 99% sure they state the same as I ordered, The back of the lamps are black.

Thanks, Rye

then they are the dark chrome if the backs are black, so i dont know what you want as theres only 3 options to order

the ones that are the ones in andy's photo look like the satin finish

mine are dark chrome but dont look it in certain lights

DSCF0310.jpg

IS200-13.jpg

Thanks Chris, like you say they look much darker in some light.

Rig-pig, that's exactly what I am after, so the satin finish it is, cheers guys. The problem is they all look different in certain lighting on different cars! I'll order the satin lights tomorrow, cheers again.

• 2 weeks later...