Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Painted My Engine?

Its official i now have to much time on my hands :lol:

So today i started to get my engine bay looking tidy as it was looking very dirty, So i broke out the high temp engine paint and started to clean some of the metal parts, alternator, fuel rail, some of the pipework etc?

Going to give the engine another coat of paint in the next couple of days and start to get the cables re-wrapped in another colour and hopefully give the metal work a bit more of a clean? Then if i get chance i'll start to replace a lot of the rusty nuts and bolts with some shiny bits :whistling:

The top pic is Mr Moles engine which is how mine looked before i started :P

DSCF0533_edited-1.jpg

excuse the pic as i used my phone :)

DSC00180.jpg

Soon i'll have all the covers resprayed again and freshend up, Due to the red paint i'd used last time starting to go quite dull and tired looking?

And the induction kit is going to be moved/replaced with a kit i'm making at the moment to get it away from the heat of the manifolds :)

Soon i'll have all the covers resprayed again and freshend up, Due to the red paint i'd used last time starting to go quite dull and tired looking?

And the induction kit is going to be moved/replaced with a kit i'm making at the moment to get it away from the heat of the manifolds :)

If your selling your induction kit in the near future, and you've not already

got another buyer, give me a shout please mate,

Thanks, Tommy

I wouldnt dare show u mine :blush:

Good Job :winky:

Thanks sweety :D Been out of work less than a week and i'm bored allready :lol: but going to be making a few bits now i have the time :winky: Might even get round to making some more clear door light lenses :)

Dib's on some lenses.

Looks good Chris you really that bored already :lol: you can come and do all mine if you like :whistling:

I wouldnt dare show u mine :blush:

Good Job :winky:

Thanks sweety :D Been out of work less than a week and i'm bored allready :lol: but going to be making a few bits now i have the time :winky: Might even get round to making some more clear door light lenses :)

ooh if you sort those lenses give me a shout, im gaggin for a set of them