Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Front End Bump

ALI_1

I finshed work last night and when walking towards my car I noticed some ****** bumped in to me. Breaking my bumper and headlight washer thing and also left a ding on the bonnet. Wanted some help finding the parts thinking 2nd hand ones but need car for work so if no luck with 2nd hand would have to get new ones. Not good with christmas coming up which would leave me broke.

parts i need are

front bumper

bonnet

headlight wash cap thing

any idea how much i should pay for them from a salavge place if i do find them most lexus is200 thay have be front end damage

any help would realy be appreciated like part number for the wash cap thing

you're looking at roughly £100 for a bonnet mate and £60-£70 for a bumper with washer jets. I paid £90 for my bonnet with hinges from a scrappy round my way and a tenner to have it delivered to my house. As for the bumper I got mine off here so best bet is to put a wanted thread up with the parts you need and see if anyone gets back to you. Also have a look round eBay but the prices are slightly higher on there. It took me a while to find the parts for my car as a lot of people know on here but if you keep hunting then you'l find em.

No checked for cctv but no luck. cant seem to find a 2nd hand bonnet anyone any ideas how much from the dealers. Not having any luck with the scrappers must have rang at least 40+ thay had everything apart from what i was looking for.

Thanx for the replys at least got a rough idea how much i should expect to pay

when I was looking for a bonnet, what I did was just contact everyone on eBay selling any sorta lexus parts whatever it was and asked them if they had a bonnet and eventually I came across someone who did. thats all I can recommend really mate apart from ringing up breakers. try A1 Jap in Failsworth, 0161 682 2221 or Dewsbury Auto Salvage, not sure what their number is tho. If you want any brand new parts though give lexus bolton a ring and speak to alan, he's a really sound guy and will sort a discount out if you mention you are a member of the club.

• 3 weeks later...

I have fixed the car I have replaced the bumper and bonnet but am having a problem which i hope you can help me with

the bonnet fits ok but is raised a very little from the passenger side cant tell unless you know run your fingers over am guessin i cant do anything with it becouse its only one way to put the bonnet on has anyone one any idea how to sort it or is it a lost cause i mean i can live with it but if i can fix it rather fix it

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links