Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Happy Birthday...

aztecbandit1

Awwww thanks guys & gals, its been such a busy day at work as well - probably the busiest all year and it has to be on my birthday LOL, anyway all your good wishes makes it all better!

Cheers,

Steve.

Awwww thanks guys & gals, its been such a busy day at work as well - probably the busiest all year and it has to be on my birthday LOL, anyway all your good wishes makes it all better!

Cheers,

Steve.

You are supposed to take a day off when its your birthday

LOL gosh i wish i did take the day off, part of my job is to coordinate our technicians offshore travel etc & there was a last minute trip to the BP Magnus platform which for anyone not knowing UK offshore platforms is the furthest northern platform in the UK sector anyway the guys would normally take a flight to Scatsta in Shetland then take a helicopter up to the platform, unfortunately the company that does those flights (IAC) has today went into administration so obviously its causing a lot of grief!

LOL gosh i wish i did take the day off, part of my job is to coordinate our technicians offshore travel etc & there was a last minute trip to the BP Magnus platform which for anyone not knowing UK offshore platforms is the furthest northern platform in the UK sector anyway the guys would normally take a flight to Scatsta in Shetland then take a helicopter up to the platform, unfortunately the company that does those flights (IAC) has today went into administration so obviously its causing a lot of grief!

happy birthday just had a bottle of wine to wish you happy birthday :whistling: lol