Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Some New Jdm Mods Done - No 56k Behrman Blitz

aquanuke

Just got back from the body shop, car was a bit dirty from sitting in the shop for a couple of weeks. Too cold to wash her, December in England :(

Blitz front grill + de chromed top piece

Behrman Roof Spoiler

Berhman boot spoiler

And Berhman front wings with LED's

Fit on the wings was not 100% so required a fair bit of prep to get right. But im pretty happy with the end result :thumbup:

sc430-a6.jpg

sc430-a3.jpg

sc430-a1.jpg

sc430-a2.jpg

sc430-a4.jpg

sc430-a5.jpg

sc430-a7.jpg

sc430-a8.jpg

Guest inicol63

Aquanuke,

Love the roof spoiler not sure about the front wings, but i guess they look better when seen.

Not sure if i would have changed the rear spoiler because they are too alike with the original boot spoiler, but each to there own.

I really loved your car before the latest additions, not sure if the lastest mods are what i would do other than roof spoiler, but that each to there own.

Still the best SC i have seen..

Well done

Aquanuke,

Love the roof spoiler not sure about the front wings, but i guess they look better when seen.

Not sure if i would have changed the rear spoiler because they are too alike with the original boot spoiler, but each to there own.

I really loved your car before the latest additions, not sure if the lastest mods are what i would do other than roof spoiler, but that each to there own.

Still the best SC i have seen..

Well done

I never had a boot spoiler originally, so getting the roof spoiler would really need the boot done as well IMO.

I always was on the fence about the wings myself. But I figured if im gonna do the other Behrman bits might as well finish it off. Plus I cant imagine they sell in any great quantity so probs wont be long before they get discontinued. Now or never :)

Nice B) How does that roof spoiler effect the boot space?

TBH ive not attempted to close the roof yet. But the spoiler bit would sit underneath everything when the roof goes in, so would not take up any space. I want to make sure the paint is fully of, so will leave it for a week.

Looking good mate, I like the front wings & roof spoiler.

At the risk of upsetting you, I'm not a fan of your new front grill.

sc430-a13.jpg

It reminds me of the charachters from the Disney/Pixar film Cars

lmq.jpg

hahaha she should be smiling with all her new presents :)

That turned out the best IMO was really happy with the front end look. TBH the old grill was looking a bit ropey.

• 1 month later...

Must have missed this the first time around - that is absolutely stunning!

Love those alloys as well, the whole package looks the absolute business!

You certainly like your kewl numberplates too :D

• 1 year later...