Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Conversion

R. iMTY

As titled, thinking of changing my headlights & geting a conversion exon kit for my IS200 which is on da V reg..

found out there is one going for £130 with 1year warrenty with it. Also I need a set of new fog lights Lexus said £200 for a set :( anyone know of a cheaper place? some feedbacks & advice if I should get them exon kit done or not & any down sides?

The larger the number in colour temperature doesn't have anything to do with brightness, it's the colour. Actually 12000K will probably be a very purple colour and won't be very bright at all. Something like 4500K is around the brightness used for OEM HIDs.

A lot of people (including myself) go for 6000K because although they'll be slightly less bright than 4500K, they're still very bright and have a slight hint of blue. Should be great for both on and off-road use.

The larger the number in colour temperature doesn't have anything to do with brightness, it's the colour. Actually 12000K will probably be a very purple colour and won't be very bright at all. Something like 4500K is around the brightness used for OEM HIDs.

A lot of people (including myself) go for 6000K because although they'll be slightly less bright than 4500K, they're still very bright and have a slight hint of blue. Should be great for both on and off-road use.

Approved.

I use Raybrig 5000k. Has a little hint of blue as you look at them. But not directly at them, it will hurt your eyes. When driving, its bright white, with no blue hue.

6000k has a hint of blue while driving. White lines will glow blue hue around the edges

8000k and 10000k is almost similar. With deep dark blue and poor visibility down dark roads.

6000k is common than 5000k. Since I got mine from Japan.

Approved.

I use Raybrig 5000k. Has a little hint of blue as you look at them. But not directly at them, it will hurt your eyes. When driving, its bright white, with no blue hue.

6000k has a hint of blue while driving. White lines will glow blue hue around the edges

8000k and 10000k is almost similar. With deep dark blue and poor visibility down dark roads.

6000k is common than 5000k. Since I got mine from Japan.

cool, so da lower the k, brighter they are & so dose the colour change too.

Cheers every1