Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae 2009

johnboy

Prob cause we upset that wedding LOL

Problem with mersea was it wasn't very centralised for everyone and now the uncertainty around it has LED the other car clubs making their own arrangements. TBH if they don't sort it soon i can see there either being no JAE this year or a very sparsely populated one.

Wozza had the tunes on on Saturday afternoon through Rabsters DJ setup. and cause it was a bit loud and the wind direction, the music could be heard quite clearly at a wedding somewhere else on the island near the site.

They rang up the site and conplained.

Wozza had the tunes on on Saturday afternoon through Rabsters DJ setup. and cause it was a bit loud and the wind direction, the music could be heard quite clearly at a wedding somewhere else on the island near the site.

ooops.or they got a free dj at the wedding lol.

ooops.or they got a free dj at the wedding lol.

they asked us to turn it down and face the speakers away from the area they were

we did !

the stewards were more than happy with us, and said they wished everyone was as compliant :)

Thats a real shame, as i thought mersea island was a great venue.

As John fuggles has said. it isnt down to anyone who attended

So is JAE not going ahead this year or is it just going to be somewhere else ??

just aswell we did not book our caravan again.