Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Getting Some Parts For Summer Fitting

rig-pig

starting to get some parts together to fit when the weather gets better

S4021129.jpg

will be rubbing down and painting lower lip in the correct blue

S4021106.jpg

new 40grv disc's and ebc pads for front and new rear disc's and pads

got new lex mud flaps fitted im waiting on HID's getting deliv, i'm going to get another set of headlights and split them and get rid of the orange and spray them black.

plans for suspension and exhaust as well il get more pics as parts get deliv

i know i wont wait. lol, mods started a long time ago m8 i just couldnt find my old posts so started a new one. the lip is the one from the areo kit and i got it from a member on here m8

Very nice, go on get fitting them all now!!...........Don't forget to spray those rear discs before you fit them, much easier whilst they are off the car............that is the hub part of the drum of course and not the whole disc :shutit:

Keith

Very nice, go on get fitting them all now!!...........Don't forget to spray those rear discs before you fit them, much easier whilst they are off the car............that is the hub part of the drum of course and not the whole disc :shutit:

Keith

Wish I did that with my new discs, when I got my new discs they looked nice and shiny so thought I'd leave them.

Kicking myself now :sad:

yehh looks good man, make sure you get pics of the new front lip once u got it on. also will that front lip damage the original bumper once its fitted. ie you cant take it off again without leaving marks (not that youd want to)???

Top work on those lights, they look really nice mate. Yes that is the only downside of painting the lights, any flaws in the plastic lens cover will show up, however, that does not take away from the overall effect, which I think most people will agree is much better. Not having the orange indicator lens makes such a differance too......Really well done mate!

Keith