Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sweating Ls On Cold Days

Hi , im pretty sure i dont have a leak into my car but every day its cold and i use the car for commuting the inside glass is absolutely soaked when i return to the car at the end of the day.All windows the same and after sitting with the a/c and front demist on for about 10 mins with little effect i always give up and wipe with a sponge leaving me with a soaking dash (not ideal).

Where is all this moisture coming from ? im talking cold days with a/c on and 22deg on journey to work with maybe a little misting on the inside glass but nothing unusual. car is parked all day with no rain and when i return 8hrs later its like the glass is sweating from inside .

any ideas what im doin wrong or how to stop mthis would be appriciated.

does anyone else get this?

thanks steve

u have a lot of moisture inside the car maybe in the carpets seats etc.

do u have the air set to fresh or recirc normally?

try get some moisture absorbers from the supermarket / b&Q etc and leave them in the car for a few days and see what happens.

u have a lot of moisture inside the car maybe in the carpets seats etc.

do u have the air set to fresh or recirc normally?

try get some moisture absorbers from the supermarket / b&Q etc and leave them in the car for a few days and see what happens.

hi rob, i use fresh without a/c and recirc with a/c . thats how i was told to do it anyway.

i have checked boot and all footwells and all are dry which makes me think i dont have a leak.

also usually drive with windows shut if that makes a diff? .

will get somes moisture absorbers today and try that thanks.

steve