Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Honda F1

Yeldarb

such a shame... really shows how far the crunch is going...

Keeping my fingers crossed for Jensen..

What are the chances McLaren may pick him up? or is he past his prime now?

I read that Ross Brawn and Nick Fry have one month to find a buyer for the team.

Apparently you can buy the whole team for a £1 (then take on the 200m running costs! :o)

:offtopic:

Got to love your stig mate :lol: Geoff will be pi&&ing himself :lol:

Maybe a Arab Sheik will buy them?

Thanks mate........lets see if he notices.... :whistling: ;)

I read that Ross Brawn and Nick Fry have one month to find a buyer for the team.

Apparently you can buy the whole team for a £1 (then take on the 200m running costs! :o)

Got to love your stig mate :lol: Geoff will be pi&&ing himself :lol:

Maybe a Arab Sheik will buy them?

Thanks mate........lets see if he notices.... :whistling: ;)

is it a private joke :huh:

Awesome, anyone wanna go in with me on this? I'll put in 50p, if someone can put in the other 50p we'll have ourselves an F1 team! :lol:

I don't get this, why would they go to all the trouble of remoulding the team, and pulling in Ross Brawn, etc, and then give up? They're possibly the team with the biggest chance for improvement next season and then they pull out?

Or possibly was it a plan from the start of the year to set the team up in a way to achieve the highest possible sale price? :unsure:

I hope Toyota stays in and makes Honda look silly.............and also hope Ross Brawn returns to Ferrari :whistling:

I think Alfa should make an F1 team. These days F1 is too much about science and not enough about racing. Get the Alfas, stick them on a race track, get some friends round with some beers and be amused as they all burst into flames and disintegrate every time they go through standing water and then watch as the little hot-headed Italian driver shouts and waves his arms around. Now that's racing.

I think Alfa should make an F1 team. These days F1 is too much about science and not enough about racing. Get the Alfas, stick them on a race track, get some friends round with some beers and be amused as they all burst into flames and disintegrate every time they go through standing water and then watch as the little hot-headed Italian driver shouts and waves his arms around. Now that's racing.

LOL Wouldn’t that be great!!

No I think an Arab shake with loads of money will buy the team as a play thing, much like the Russians buying football teams.

With the amount of races in that part of the world it would make sense to have a "home" team. The gold plating on the cars may slow them down a bit though :winky: