Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gauges Mod

Rabster

Ok without giving away what my next mod will be I need some advise, I need to get some gauges for my Supercharger im guessing that the main 2 are Boost and Oil pressure what are peoples suggestions on manufacturer im edging towards DEFI Gauges when off black screen but very expensive and requires the control box to run I believe

Who has the DEFI Gauges what do they think

HKS gauges

also do the gauges normally come with the necessary sensors required to fit if so I may just go buy them tomorrow I want to get this done by the ACE cafe meet so all help greatly appreciated

DEFI's are apparently excellent, i think Ellz has some.

Woz has some HKS gauges and i think he likes them. (Queue picture)

I've gone for Mechanical Greddy gauges rather than electrical ones like the Defi's and HKS, just cause i trust them more.

How many you after? you doing what we talked about a while back?

Also what size you want them 52mm or 60mm?

If your planning more mods, i'd certainly suggest an AFR gauge. I've got an AEM and its excellent.

But one thing is, spend some money on gauges. If your wanting them for accurate readings and to be relied on then dont be cheap or at least buy decent brands cheap.

I reckon the big three for gauges are HKS, Greddy, and DEFI.

Stav

Im thinking just 2 gauges for now Stav similar to what we talked about but also to incorporate a scangauge as well for the size area i think that 2x60mm gauges will be great i think the DEFI are 60mm. the main thing is accrancy but trying to find somewhere local to me that has them in stock lol im impatient lol

Hi matey, was at work last night....

Anyway you know I love my HKS gauges, but the Defi look nice IMO.

I haven't seen the Greddy ones Stav mentions so can't comment.

I think you need sender units etc to go with the gauge for whatever job it is doing.

Call up some suppliers when you have figured on which gauges you are having,

they should know what is required re sender/harness etc.

I think you need sender units etc to go with the gauge for whatever job it is doing.

All new gauges should come with the senders.

They're a lot easier to fit than mechanical ones cause you've only got wires to run. Rather than pipes like i had to run. But i feel mechanical gauges are more accurate than electrical ones.

Cause i work with pressure/temperature senders everyday at work and the really good ones arent cheap. So i felt better with mechanical ones, cause i took them to work and calibrated them before their fitted and reckon they'll stay pretty well calibrated longer than Electrical ones.

Stav

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links