Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

A Full Set Of Is220/250 Mats

When I traded in my IS220D for the IS200 I kept the original(black) Lexus mats they are sitting at the bottom of my stairs taking up space so....

Anyone who is willing to collect them is welcome to them (high Wycombe)

All in good condition just need a quick vacuum

The 1st to PM me will get them not sure if the mats for auto or manual are different but these mats are from 220 Manual

Cheers

Gordon

You went from the 220 back to a 200? Was your experience of the 'new' IS that bad? :)

As for your offer of 'free' pick up on the car mats - fair play to you fella - but how about asking the person who gets your mats to make a small donation to the LOC instead? That way everyone benefits :)

Hello Mate.

Yes a very bad experiance indeed nothing but problems but hey i'm a happy man again back with my 1st love the IS200.. I do miss a lot of the toys but you really do notice the difference in driving experience I mean going back to the old IS I really feel like i'm driving a car again and not the other way around the old IS is defo the "drivers Car" and has the more Rustic feel to it

I'll leave it up to the collector if they want make any donations to LOC

But no takers at the minute :crybaby:

You went from the 220 back to a 200? Was your experience of the 'new' IS that bad? :)

As for your offer of 'free' pick up on the car mats - fair play to you fella - but how about asking the person who gets your mats to make a small donation to the LOC instead? That way everyone benefits :)

I think I understand what you are saying - same with me on the BMW E46 vs. E90.

I Would take a late model E46 over an E90, sometimes you know which glove fits and you have to go with that.

Ditto, e39 5 series over an e60 anyday - I actually think the IS 250 is a bit like the last model 5 in a lot of ways.

The offer still stands if anyone is intrested :question:

When I traded in my IS220D for the IS200 I kept the original(black) Lexus mats they are sitting at the bottom of my stairs taking up space so....

The 1st to PM me will get them not sure if the mats for auto or manual are different but these mats are from 220 Manual

Cheers

Gordon

Cheers

Gordon

Hi mate - if they're not gone, I'll have them - can't collect, but will gladly pay postage to NI, and a contribution to the forums!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links