Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Drivers Door Light Doesnt Work

Jobow

Hi all,

Ive recently noticed my little red drivers door light doesnt come on when I open the door. The passenger side is fine.

Now, I just changed the bulb and this has had no effect. Any idea where i look next or what it might be?

One other thing.

My warning light that one of the rear bulbs has blown comes on intermittently during a journing. Once its on, it stays on for the duration of that journey. When I drive the car the next day it may not come on.

Ive checked all rear bulbs and they are all fine.

Again, any ideas?

Thanks

Joe

does your brake fluid warning light not work off the same bulb ??

Hey all,

Yep ive popped out the whole light unit, checked the connection which seemed fine and changed the bulb. Still the driver door light doesnt come on.

As for the little yellow sign on the dash, that one of the rear bulbs has blown. This comes on, on its own, there is no fluid warning light coming on.

:unsure:

Are the door markers on the same fuse? or are they sided, does everything else work?

Just figured it out!

I checked the fuse boxes (all 3) and all the fuses were intact.

I then noticed that both the driver door light and dome light didnt come on when I opened the driver door!

Finally when I twiddled the spring loaded connection which pops in and out when you open and close the door, both the dome light and door light flickered!

I need a new sping loaded connector. Anyone know where I can get one?

eBay or lexus?

:whistling:

I then noticed that both the driver door light and dome light didnt come on when I opened the driver door!

Finally when I twiddled the spring loaded connection which pops in and out when you open and close the door, both the dome light and door light flickered!

Lol, so when I asked if the dome light came on when you opened the driver's door, and you said yes ...

Are the door markers on the same fuse? or are they sided, does everything else work?

Just figured it out!

I checked the fuse boxes (all 3) and all the fuses were intact.

I need a new sping loaded connector. Anyone know where I can get one?

eBay or lexus?

:whistling:

WD40 ;)