Mini 1723

Mitsubishi 362

Alfa 251

BMW ?

100,333 new vehicles registered last month....378 Lexi :whistling:

BMW 5785.

20 dealers or 20 cars sold?

20 cars was in the metro said aston martin sold 74 lexus 20

Yes, I saw that article too. The figures quoted in the OP seem to be attributable to the following:

www.AM-Online.com

The figure of 378 units does seem more realistic than 20 units.

Just looking through those figures and the sharp drop in number doesn't really make sense when compared to the other manufacturers..........

And I don't mean people like BMW and Mercedes, manufacturers like Jeep have had less of a percentage impact than Lexus. I can only assume that the sort of people that buy Lexus's use their head more than their heart so given the current circumstances they've just stopped completely...........

Even weirder is that Volvo have pretty much the same sales this November as last November, wonder how they've managed that?

Are those figures giving number sold, or number registered?

:)

It says car sales but could well be registrations in reality. Whichever the figure refers to it will include vehicles "pre-registered" by dealers.

so does anyone actually know for a fact how many Lexus cars were sold new from a

Lexus dealer & also how many were 'registered' (or pre registered) in November ?

Well according to AM Online (an automotive news site) the number of new Lexus cars registered in November was 378.........AM Online

As for the actual sales there's no way of knowing unless Lexus tell us themselves.........

so does anyone actually know for a fact how many Lexus cars were sold new from a

Lexus dealer & also how many were 'registered' (or pre registered) in November ?

I know for a fact that Toyota have got serious concerns about the future of the brand, which isn't surprising really given that the whole car industry is falling over itself to move very rapidly towards small frugal cars and the fact that the US mfrs woke up to this so late is why they're looking for $bns in handouts.

Still, there's a good eco argument for buying a 2nd hand car as well engineered as a Lexus and looking after it properly.

As a side point I'm not sure how viable the single-franchised-dealership model of distribution is either, IMO the whole thing will get a lot leaner and look very different in a few years time.