Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Blue Dials, A/c Unit And Switches

I upgraded to blue LEDs on all my switches etc on the GS windows, locks, shift lights, aircon controller and stereo. I would strongly advise against doing the stereo its an absolute pig to do and you need to have the right size leds to fit plus getting the resistors in is a complete pain.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do we have the same stereo? when changing the led's on the is200 there just a straight swap 0805's to blue. resistors are already built in to the circuit. i agree its a pain, but with patience and a steady hand the results are more than worth it

do we have the same stereo? when changing the led's on the is200 there just a straight swap 0805's to blue. resistors are already built in to the circuit. i agree its a pain, but with patience and a steady hand the results are more than worth it

Ah no we don't then the GS had bulbs in

04122008060.jpg

I'd love to do a full Blue Dash, A/C (incliding the currently orange centre parts), TRC, Heated Seats & including

windows & switchgear next year at some point, but been put off in the past due to the lack of even spread of light,

and fiddly nature of the A/C unit soldering etc....

Is this now a fully viable option, and if so what at what difficulty & what are the costs ?

I'd suggest each, but either way it's cheap :D

I just knew you would want to change anything Red on your car you possibly could pmsl :lol:

:lol: I've already got blue LED's in the doors without any covers, stupid laws won't let you have blue brake lights and rear fogs :tsktsk: :lol:

£2.77 each is still cheap, thanks Stevie.

Looks great mate,

whats the final way you've gone? neo-wedges or full LED soldering?

well neither to be honest, i bought 3 strip leds, they just fold into place, need one solder, really simple.

these are the ones LED Although i bought the 30cm ones

oh and as for the door markers, they had to order them in,i wont be getting them till wed

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links