Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Should The Be Lights Be On

hiya, the traction conto and snow are really easy to change, just pull and slide the panel there fixed into and they just clip out, and the bulbs i believe are T5's. However i tried 3 different types of bulb in them and in my opinion you barley get any light out of em.

just use a small screwdriver to take the switch out. dont know if the bulbs are t5's but if you go to lex or toyota the part number is 84580D you will need one for trc/snow and one for the light control

I've got the same problem on mine, (trc/snow button don't light up when headlights are on).

I've managed to remove the trc/snow buttons from the panel, but how do I take the trc/snow buttons apart to get to the bulbs? The trc/snow switch has what looks like a screw underneath it, if I unscrew it will the switch come apart giving me access to the bulbs inside?

Thanks for your help

I've got the same problem on mine, (trc/snow button don't light up when headlights are on).

I've managed to remove the trc/snow buttons from the panel, but how do I take the trc/snow buttons apart to get to the bulbs? The trc/snow switch has what looks like a screw underneath it, if I unscrew it will the switch come apart giving me access to the bulbs inside?

Thanks for your help

Ok, an update.

Got a replacement bulb from Lexus Leeds, part no: 84999-10490 (manual IS, I believe the auto's are a different part no). Cost £3.26 inc. VAT!