Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Super Charger

futzy

Well TTE do a kit that uses the eaton M62 charger but they are Rare as has been said. You can get them second hand when they come up for about £2K for the whole kit, and you can fit it yourself in 6 or so hours.

Otherwise your looking at a custom job. Two that have been done/are being done are using a Rotrex charger and Prolex-uk are currentl building a car with a Lysholm charger.

But costs can spiral with them as they are custom jobs.

Stav

put it in your wish list as they are like rocking horse sh it m8 :whistling:

what sort of performance will it give me

The TTE kit gives 200bhp, but i have the standard setup with a couple of tweaks and i have 239bhp and 200lb/ft of torque.

The 0-60 is dropped to 7.7ish from 9odd with the standard kit.

The Lysholm and Rotrex, the wallets the limit lol

Theres a member on here with a lot of work done and 360+bhp with the rotrex.

Stav

but i have the standard setup with a couple of tweaks and i have 239bhp and 200lb/ft of torque.

Stav

What tweaks you got now Stav ? Seems a nice set of figures there.....

He has fitted the emanage and had the car mapped Wozza, still using standard injectors, just like ive always said :winky: you can get so much more out of the tte set-up this way :D

but i have the standard setup with a couple of tweaks and i have 239bhp and 200lb/ft of torque.

Stav

Stav

He has fitted the emanage and had the car mapped Wozza, still using standard injectors, just like ive always said :winky: you can get so much more out of the tte set-up this way :D

Thats a lot extra power for emanage, map and big intercooler, very impressed Stav :)

What was to cost(s)?

I noticed that Stav's signature changed recently, i.e. the bhp and torque figures went up. Is this perhaps worthy of its own thread to discuss where the improvements came from ?

Thank you all Gentlemen.

When i pull my finger out and upload the Dynomap i'm gonna start a thread on my latest new toys.

Stav

Stav

Stav

Thats a lot extra power for emanage, map and big intercooler, very impressed Stav :)

What was to cost(s)?

I noticed that Stav's signature changed recently, i.e. the bhp and torque figures went up. Is this perhaps worthy of its own thread to discuss where the improvements came from ?

Thank you all Gentlemen.

When i pull my finger out and upload the Dynomap i'm gonna start a thread on my latest new toys.

Stav

Well get your fnger out then :winky: