Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Courtesy Car For Warranty Work

Got some major warranty issues with my 2007 is220d. Now im 19 and have been told i need to be 21 to get a courtesy vehicle, Audi had no problem with an age issue, it just meant a higher insurance excess. I need a vehicle to travel for work so im stuck really. I dont expect to be spending that amount of money on a vehicle to be getting told to take a bus when my freinds are driving vauxhall corsas and getting a courtesty vehicle.

Anybody have a solution to me getting a vehicle or had this problem with lexus before?

Did you buy the car from the dealer, if so they should sort the insurance out.

If not, as said above get it covered on your insurance as a "like for like" loan car, yours is off the road so no increase in risk to your insurer.

Did you buy the car from the dealer, if so they should sort the insurance out.

If not, as said above get it covered on your insurance as a "like for like" loan car, yours is off the road so no increase in risk to your insurer.

What ^^^^ says

Hi

I have the same problem when dropping off my IS250 for warranty/service work and I'm 20!

I'm with directline, quick call to them and they sort out a cover note for the loan car F.O.C. (no admin charge!)..and as long as its not a higher insurance group no problems!

Hope this helps