• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

kfs_i, preved, odnoklubnik! :D

So, hi everybody! We are with kfs_i both from Russia. But i`m from Krasnodar city, it`s landing about 150 km near the Black Sea. It`s cool to be here. Sorry for my english, i`m writing as well, as i can :D

There are many Altezzas & IS200 in my city. I`m surprised that there are Altezzas in UK too. It is known Altezza is typecaly Japan car. I thought that you have only Lexuses, becouse UK is located so far from Japan.

So, here is my car:

post-27561-1232046515.jpg

post-27561-1232046533.jpg

post-27561-1232046547.jpg

post-27561-1232046569.jpeg

post-27561-1232046577.jpeg

post-27561-1232046585.jpeg

Thanks. I dont know what`s the model of front bumper. It was came to me from Japan with the car. All i know is that it`s made with glassplastic material.

Oh...to drive in the winter is the only best chance to check out your drift skil :)

Thanks. I dont know what`s the model of front bumper. It was came to me from Japan with the car. All i know is that it`s made with glassplastic material.

Oh...to drive in the winter is the only best chance to check out your drift skil :)

Welcome to the club matey, nice looking Altezza that :D

hi and welcome to the loc nice tezza you have there my friend

Yah, when i get this car it was without an aluminium grid in front bamper. It was my idea to insert an aluminium grid in there. And i have done many things with my car by my hands. For example i`ve made noise Isolation of all car body.

P8230044_resize-web.jpg

P8230053_resize-web.jpg

P9070062_resize-web.jpg

P9070065_resize-web.jpg

P9130129_resize_resize-web.jpg

P9140143_resize_resize-web.jpg

P9140142_resize_resize-web.jpg

At monday i will go to my friend, to make couple changes.

1. I want to disassemble my front light and make reflectors dark.

2. Make panel lighting and climate light with white LED. So panel lightning will be white like on my Clarion.

1229159305-clip-49kb.jpg

This looks fantastic! Totally brings the dated colour of the orange LEDs to a modern look. Top work!

Sweet looking car mate! Loving the blue! Is it a standard colour? Looks more metallic than other Blue IS's ive seen.

It is standard colour. I have just corrected a picture contrast in the fotoshop a little :winky:

Yeah, Aristo looks good, and Altezza looks good. You know, i gotta friend who lives in UK he an exowner IS 300 with 2JZ-GE. Now he is owner of the Mercedes S-klass 2008 year, but always speaks with good words about Altezza and his IS300.