Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Watergas  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Is this possible?

• Yes
    • No

What do you think about HHO in a car? Brown's gas to increase the milage? Yull Brown Renaissance ?

horses arse is what it is the power you need to generate to cause ionisation exceeds the amount generated principle of ionising water to create hydrogen to run off is sound the economy of power is not

What do you think about HHO in a car? Brown's gas to increase the milage? Yull Brown Renaissance ?

horses arse is what it is the power you need to generate to cause ionisation exceeds the amount generated principle of ionising water to create hydrogen to run off is sound the economy of power is not

Sure no economy but perhaps cheaper. This inventor cannot longer answer.

I looked into this, aparently burns out exhaust valves & ruins cats,thats what ive been told by a firm that installs them, lpg is a better way to go if you do enough miles.

Thanks, experience seem to be different. However, it is the nature of this gas to ruin metal. Perhaps Paracelsus was right: "Omnia sunt venena, nihil est sine veneno. Sola dosis facit venenum."

I installed Vialle LPI for smoother ride and much less environmental impact. B.t.w. no space under the LS hood for another system.

I've managed to get some Uranium 235 and a set of reactor rods so I'll be in the garage all weekend! I may have to fit it in the spare wheel well as it's a bit tight under the bonnet :whistling:

I personally use a Mr Fusion take up less load space and the power to weight ratio is better.

It was my understanding the the quote ~ "Omnia sunt venena, nihil est sine veneno. Sola dosis facit venenum" was in relation to pharmokinesis not gas laws but hey ho

If you have one installed post pics please of instalation and fuel/air feed lines