Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ring Tones And Personality

Tony-Bones

Do you think the tone is a reflection of the owners personality... I mean if you were with some lady on a date and her phone range heavy metal would that make you think.... or maybe the lady's if the mans phone rang some romantic, sedate tone?

We all have personal tastes in music but most times this is in private, the ring tone is for everyone to hear....

What do you think?

Well I must be a sad git then - I just don't get all this fancy ring tone stuff and stick with the standard Nokia ring tone. Unimmaginative, but not embarrising when in a quiet working environment and your phone rings! :lol:

I set mine based on the caller and have different ones for different people.....so the ringtone is more a reflection of their personality than mine ;)

Nice touch..... Be sure it's off in any important meetings though "grumpy bar steward" ringing wouldn't go down well :blush:

Come on then Tony what you got as a ringtone? :)

I use full length mp3's on mine and the trouble with that is, i listen to the tune instead of answering the phone :lol:

Understand music's not my thing.... nor are phones but i have some tone that starts from a recent song "I was standing in line and couldn't get in"....... Reads a little submissive if i analise this thread :unsure:

as Tony found out today, for messages I have Yoda announcing "you have a message from the Dark Side"

for ringtones I have several I have made myself from Family Guy, currently I am using something slightly

naughty Quagmire (my hero) said :winky:

Before my phone was stolen, I had the shower stabbing music from Psycho when my Ex rang me :yahoo:

as Tony found out today, for messages I have Yoda announcing "you have a message from the Dark Side"

for ringtones I have several I have made myself from Family Guy, currently I am using something slightly

naughty Quagmire (my hero) said :winky:

Sent you lots of messages today :D hope you told Tony :D

Understand music's not my thing.... nor are phones but i have some tone that starts from a recent song "I was standing in line and couldn't get in"....... Reads a little submissive if i analise this thread :unsure:

Is it "I'm through with standing in line to clubs we'll never get in" ? If so that's Nickelback, and you clearly want to be a rock star Tony ! :D