Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Is 250 F-sport... Pics

biturbo

What do you think about my IS ? I've bought all f-sport stuff, except rims (these on pics are 20s). As you can see I've also installed two monitors into headrests connected with gps, dvd and two cameras (front and rear) , all stock speakers I've thrown away and put Alpine , angel eyes are from Oracle. BTW I'm from Poland

dsc09439pk8.jpg

dsc09435an0.jpg

dsc09444yg8.jpg

dsc09431wn0.jpg

dsc09429bb6.jpg

dsc09426vf6.jpg

dsc09423nd0.jpg

dsc09422gs8.jpg

dsc09394qc6.jpg

dsc09384ua0.jpg

dsc09359lr8.jpg

dsc09332fx7.jpg

dsc09326rt6.jpg

Very nice car mate :D From Poland, what you still doing in Poland, most are over here, lots in Manchester :D

hehe... a lot of my friends went to UK few years ago (one of still them lives in Manchester), but nowadays most of them and generally Polish people are about to come back... Polish govermevt is doing everything to people want to come back. I've been to UK just for two weeks during summer holidays, I've got in Poland well paid job, so I don't have to go abroad :)

Hi there i like what you done to the car it looks very nice. I think you should tint out the windows to.

And by the way how much did you buy your rims for i want to buy some 19inc chrome wheels for my is250. Do you know of any good places or websites i can get them from?

Someone help

That looks very nice mate, like the way you've modded the dash to blend that screen in :)

What's going on with the rims though, have you got 20" rims on 19" rubber? :blink:

Well spotted ... :winky:

Tyre wall says 235/35/19 :shifty:

btw car looks lovely :D

Very nice car mate :D From Poland, what you still doing in Poland, most are over here, lots in Manchester :D

And Melton Mowbray! lol

Nice car, not sure on the Angel lights but the rest looks stunning!

I dont know anything about the IS250 etc so sorry to ask, but did the seats just bolt in? Is the F-Sport stuff a pack for them as I like the seats, anyone know if they would be any good for IS200 :)

Still cant find any subframes for a reasonable price for mine yet :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...