Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hid Fitted Today

Asi

I wouldn't bother with HID high beams. HID's prefer to be left on as apposed to being switched on and off. As you will have noticed when switching on your HID's they yake three to five seconds to really come on and with high beams, the brighter light is usually needed straight away. Besides, you'd be suprised how little you will use the high beams now you have HID's.

Jim.

I wouldn't bother with HID high beams. HID's prefer to be left on as apposed to being switched on and off. As you will have noticed when switching on your HID's they yake three to five seconds to really come on and with high beams, the brighter light is usually needed straight away. Besides, you'd be suprised how little you will use the high beams now you have HID's.

Jim.

thats true

thanks for the advice

As said! Think this came up a while ago. When dipped beam are off they also come on when you flash your main beam anyway, so if you're worrying putting a set of HIDs in your main because of heating up time and on/off will damage them it shouldn't do too much harm.

I've got a set to put in my main beams but not got round to it yet.

got my HID lights today and fitted them and what a difference they make......i was wondering for the high beam light should i just get the normal hid bulbs

thanks

which once did you get? from eBay (wat was da item number) & place some pictures up so we can all see !

naa dont bother with da beam lights.. keep it the it is !

got my HID lights today and fitted them and what a difference they make......i was wondering for the high beam light should i just get the normal hid bulbs

thanks

which once did you get? from eBay (wat was da item number) & place some pictures up so we can all see !

i did put pictures up but forgot to take the number plate letters away so will get some tonight and the eBay item number was 140282387906. the hid lights took 15 mins to fit. thought would have been harder but a staight forward job

thanks

thanks

i did put pictures up but forgot to take the number plate letters away so will get some tonight and the eBay item number was 140282387906. the hid lights took 15 mins to fit. thought would have been harder but a staight forward job

thanks

Good stuff, look forword to seeing them... :)

True what Jim says above, but I do have them fitted to my Main Beam, fantastic through the lanes :D

Same here, they take a few secs to warm up, but boy do they make a diferance.

True what Jim says above, but I do have them fitted to my Main Beam, fantastic through the lanes :D

Same here, they take a few secs to warm up, but boy do they make a diferance.

do you have the actuall hid kit or just the hid bulbs for the main beam

thanks

Did you say they're 8k? Prob just that, factory HIDs are 4.3k I believe and the 6k are a blueish tinge anyway. Have they stopped you or do they just look?

on sat night got so many looks but never stopped me. if they do then will get them changed. i will keep ya updated