Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Widebands

I'm going to put a wideband AFR into the Aristo for tuning purposes, more specifically i'm going to put an innovate wideband into a stock position (i hope) and use it to simulate the narrowband and feed data to my emanage ultimate.

The problem i have is i am not sure whether the lambdas in the Aristo are voltage or resistance types as if they are resistance i'll have to get a boss welded in.

Any answers/comments/abuse to the usual address please :P

Cheers

Austin

If they're the same as the Is then they work on voltage, but they also have a heater circuit that requires the standard ECU to see a resistance or it throws a fault light.

However you can just find the heater wire going to the ecu, cut it and join it to one of the other Lamba's heater circuit and that cures it.

Stav

If they're the same as the Is then they work on voltage, but they also have a heater circuit that requires the standard ECU to see a resistance or it throws a fault light.

However you can just find the heater wire going to the ecu, cut it and join it to one of the other Lamba's heater circuit and that cures it.

Stav

there is a heater wire on the wideband that might cure it. Cheers for clarifying that stav much appreciated. Me playing with wires and wiggly amps again there will be tears i can see it happening

Which innovate you getting?

Cause just having a quick look at the instructions for the LC1, theres a heater ground wire, but thats for the wideband sensor not the standard one.

stav

Will be the LC-1 with the profec e01 and emanage i can display AFR on the profec. I' just hsve to run the heater into the other lambda i suppose it wouldnt cost much more to get a bung put in and the wideband installed as well as rather than instead of

Make sure you put it before the cat though.

I found the profec wasn't the greatest at displaying AFR IMHO, i'd suggest the proper gauge but personal preference.

Also i was recommended the AEM over the innovate. the units all in one in the gauge.

Stav

You can, it has a 0-5v linear output. mines connected to my ultimate.

Though it doesnt have dual lamba and wideband features. So youd need a o2 simulator

the lc-1 has the simulator in the controller though thats whats so appealing about it