Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Good Window Tints Local To S.e London

R. iMTY

Im after someone who's done lexus Is200 for a living! im saying this as I know they would need to take the door card off BUT can they do with without braking anything & refitting everything back to how it was !?!?!?!

Got one of my other cars done but a really poor fiting job, as when I drive i can hear rattles all the time on my other car you see.. but good tints

Can anyone direct me who knows what hes doing & local to S.E London...

they will no longer tint front windows

I got my SC done last summer (front windows) and was not a problem. Although some ***** put a brick through my Range Rover front passenger window. So need to go back and have that tinted soon. If your traveling far then best give them a call to make sure they will do the fronts.

O man, no front window tints :( crap.. thats no good now :(

Tinting your fronts is an invitation to be pulled by the police. Remember that your windows already have a slight tint, so applying an extra tint will almost certainly put them over the legal threshold of what's allowed on the front (as well as possibly obscuring your visibility).

Exactly why I left my fronts alone. I'd rather they had a slight tint but was advised even a slight tint

(over the existing factory tint) would be then over the legal threshold. This was from the window

tint company themselves who could easily have had the 'extra' business if they really wanted to.

its funny, but mind never came with tints at all on the front or anywhere else at all... :( can someone explain y 2 me ??

Are you talking about the car in your avatar? cos that looks tinted too me.

naa mate, thats not my car.. thats how im gona end up making it look like..

are your front windows extched with the Lexus security markings or do you think they might be replacements ?

(I was sure they were all slightly tinted- with the rears more so on the Sport Model, apologies if in error)

thats what i tho toooo ! but i have no idea @ all... I need to check for that marking & get bk 2 ya.. dont be silly Wozza! no need to apologies :)

they should have a light tint on the factory fitted windows, open the window slightly and see the difference...

yeh, already tryed it.. its jst as standard all round.. cheers for that wozza!

if you open the front window a few inches and put a sheet of white paper behind the glass and the area thats open you will see the difference :)

I'm impressed they dont do the front windows to be honest, they always warned me & I got mine done 5 or so years back on my old car. As you say there taking money from themselves really but quite responsible & makes sense, I just thought as your paying them to do a job they will do what ever you ask for ;) they are not responsible, they should just put that in a disclaimer hehe..

I wouldn't get the fronts done in the future anyway i was never pulled for it in 3 or so years, but cant afford the risk or fines these days anyway ;) my brother who now has the car, has been pulled twice though hahaha...

It maybe just me & my poor skills but I found it hard enough to reverse @ night in the rain with no rear wiper, so tinting the rear has not been option for me yet lol..

Easy to fit a reverse camera :D

Very true and yours looks great :D I'm just a bit worried about having a monitor or screen in my car over night etc due to horrible little thieves, I prefer to take my hu face out etc or would of gone down that route to copy you guys as I've always wanted a monitor in the car just for the novelty of it if nothing else.

I suppose parking sensors as well could be fitted lol...