Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What You Think To The Plate?

sound, i got the dvla ones in the boot so if i get pulled i'll just tell em im changin em straight away, still looks ok, just a little better with the double space.

don't think youll get greef over that plate,i have l8xss and their is no spacing.not been pulled yet.(had plate for about 7 months!)

sound, i got the dvla ones in the boot so if i get pulled i'll just tell em im changin em straight away, still looks ok, just a little better with the double space.

don't think youll get greef over that plate,i have l8xss and their is no spacing.not been pulled yet.(had plate for about 7 months!)

Give it time - I got pulled on the motorway for just having the space one character out with a very very similar plate indeed!

• 2 weeks later...

PH51 LZH

Phil is my name, Z beause it is Philz car and H because thats the wifes 1st initial.

It does need spacing in a "better" (PH51L ZH) way but I'm happy.

Only thing is it does make the car look older than it is, but I don't mind that much.

Same day transfer at Northampton DVLA, good service and got all the points on my license removed at the same time.

I wasted a couple of hours at the DVLA today due to a mixup between them and Motability it was all wasted time! Glad it wasn't too far away otherwise I'd have been proper unhappy!