Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus GS F Confirmed, LS F Is Pending

KRANZE_VISHUNU_lexusGS%202.jpg

Hirokazu Koga, general manager of the Lexus Development Center responsible for the Lexus IS F has made it very clear that Lexus GS F and LS F models are on the horizon. According to Koga-san, the GS F will be touting a 500 hp+ engine, while the LS F model is currently in consideration by the business unit. The highly successful sales of the IS F helped inspire this decision to extend the "F" models, and we'll update you guys with more details on the GS F nd LS F once more info leaks out.

wow that looks mega B)

Can't wait to see what this turns out like, the GS is where it's at :D

Going to have some serious competition with the M5 and RS6 though so it's going to have to be seriously good - in the current climate personally if I was the guy at Lexus who was going to approve this I have to admit I'd knock it on it's head - sad but true!

Think that's a Photoshop to be honest, look at the haze in the passenger side panel where it should reflect - also looking at the place it's prob a Japanese tuner who have just slammed it and got some massive negative camber on that front corner!

Good news the GS-F is on the way, hopefully it'll be just in time for when the markets start to pick up again. They got it almost wrong with the IS-F, and totally wrong with the IS convertible (that should have come about 2-3 years ago)

That also means the LF-A is on the way too as the GS-F is supposed to be using the same engine :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links