Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I'm thinking about this one. ebay item=130274997397

fd99_1.JPG

No idea what these are worth in todays market, was hoping one of you guys does?

I dont have very much to spend, as it will basically be a temporary car for the winter. My mk2 golf gti just produced an MOT fail sheet as long as my arm! I should be looking for an economical cheap to run 106/fiesta type thing, but hey...

Anyone wanna buy a mk2 gti with no MOT?

I'm thinking about this one. ebay item=130274997397

fd99_1.JPG

No idea what these are worth in todays market, was hoping one of you guys does?

I dont have very much to spend, as it will basically be a temporary car for the winter. My mk2 golf gti just produced an MOT fail sheet as long as my arm! I should be looking for an economical cheap to run 106/fiesta type thing, but hey...

Anyone wanna buy a mk2 gti with no MOT?

Hey,

Great car, I had the sport version of this early GS. Unfortunately she won't be worth to much in today's market... Plus fuel wise you already know she'll be relatively thirsty (main reason for low value). Personally I'd look to pay around the £500 mark esp as this one isn't in top condition...

My best advice is to check the radiator. The one I had i bought from a non lexus dealer and i checked everything except the radiator. It went after 3 months of ownership and the car was history!

Let me know how you get on :)

B x

I decided against it in the end. I already have 5 unroadworthy cars. Need to shift at least a couple until I have somewhere to even put it, and my credit card doesnt need another car on it either!

Though thanks for the advice, had the rad blow in my IS recently, can be a nasty business. Though your valuation of £500......well done. Think it went for £510!

I decided against it in the end. I already have 5 unroadworthy cars. Need to shift at least a couple until I have somewhere to even put it, and my credit card doesnt need another car on it either!

Though thanks for the advice, had the rad blow in my IS recently, can be a nasty business. Though your valuation of £500......well done. Think it went for £510!

Hehehe. Glad I could help :)

So long as that GS wasn't hiding anything sinister whoever won her has bagged a bargain!

What other cars do you have?

B x

Hehehe. Glad I could help :)

So long as that GS wasn't hiding anything sinister whoever won her has bagged a bargain!

What other cars do you have?

B x

Yeh it's a hell of a lot of car for the money! In Plymouth too, which ain't far. See ure a Devon girl, so you'd know!

I have a Charged IS Lexus, a couple of Toyota Celicas, Suzuki Vitara and a mk2 Golf GTi. Though none of them is in a properly reliable, roadworthy and legal! Getting to work on a mountain bike currently!

• 2 weeks later...